Hydrating Magnesium Lotion
For those of you who have sensitive skins, or shave your legs and need a much softer approach to delivering Magnesium into your body through your skin, then this is the perfect product for you.
This is most definitely one of my favourite lotions and I just love it ! Why,...
Because it delivers this precious mineral “Magnesium” into my body, PLUS it moisturisers my skin, so my skin becomes silky soft, smooth and very healthy. You won’t be disappointed :-)
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in your body, so it is essential for you to maintain a good level for optimum health.
In fact, every cell in your body contains Magnesium and needs it to function. It’s involved in over 600 reactions including your
1. Nervous system regulation - helps to regulate neurotransmitters, which sends messages through your brain and nervous system.
2. Gene health - helps to repair and create DNA & RNA
3. Muscle strength - helps the muscles to contract and relax
4. Protein formation - helps to create new proteins from amino acids
5. Energy - helps convert food into energy
Low levels of magnesium is associated with heart disorders, stress, mental disorders, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, asthma, arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), arthritis, fatigue, muscle weakness, cramping,... actually for just about anything at all, because Magnesium, in fact, is contained within every cell of your body and needs Magnesium to function !
Once your magnesium has been depleted and you’re suffering from something, how do you put back this essential mineral back into your precious body?
The best way to consume this precious mineral is not to take it orally, but to deliver it transdermally (externally) to your largest organ, your skin!
So How to Apply:-
- You won’t need more than two full pumps on each leg. The best way to do this is one pump on your thigh and one pump on your calf, then massage until absorbed, that’s it,.... and if by any chance you have leftovers of the Magnesium lotion on your hands, just rub it off on your arms or belly or anywhere at all !
If you’re chronically short of Magnesium (have a disease or disorder) after applying the lotion to your legs, also apply one pump on each arm and massage in. You will not need to continue with this heavy dose for long, see your Natural Practitioner for advise when to reduce and simply continue to apply to your legs only as a maintenance measure.
NOTE: Consuming Magnesium supplements transdermally (through your skin) is a constant way of life, (like having breakfast) to help maintain and keep a healthy body
For more information about Magnesium and it's the benefits, click on the button below...
Hydrating Magnesium Lotion 200 ml
- Brand: Tingeys Health & Beauty Ltd
- Product Code: Hydrating Magnesium Lotion
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $46.96